Today I present my life to you around the letter "D" ! Thirteen Things that start with this letter and are in my life. Hmmm!
1. Dan ~ My husband. I appreciate his tenacity as he deals with a cruel debilitating disease.
2. DJ ~ my oldest son (Dan II). He's the one that helps me with my blog and designed my new template! Isn't it pretty and cheery?
3. Daugher ~ I'm blessed to have the sweetest, dearest daughter on earth! She is my Sunshine!
4. Daddy ~ that's what I call my father ~ otherwise known to my family as "the most perfect man that ever lived!" Smile!
5. Dainty Daffodils ~ the first darling sign of my favorite season. I planted pink ones this year ~ a winning combination, don't you think? I also planted pink daylilies last fall ~ can't wait to see their pretty faces!
6.Daily Devotions~ the best part of my day when I spend time with the Divine Triune, He gives me direction that makes a difference and keeps me from getting discouraged and being disappointed with the details of a seemingly difficult life!
7. Dainty Dishes ~ Dining or Decorating, there's nothing that gives such a delightful domestic touch as a beautiful dish whether a large platter or a small bowl.
8. Diana ~ my first sister, dear friend and confidante. I love my sister, Diana!
9. Doctors ~ so VERY grateful to have some of the best doctors in the whole world to help me take care of my son and husband. They are few and far between and I'm so thankful God gave us such detail-oriented ones from the get-go. God Bless Dr. Sandrock, Dr. Crawford, Dr. Morman and Dr. Espay!
10.Delaware ~ pretty state we passed through the summer before last when we visited Plymouth Plantation, Martha's Vineyard, Nantucket, Boston and Sturbridge Village.
11. Delicious Devonshire Cream ~ with scones or in crepes and always with Strawberry Preserves. . . mmmmm! Excellent dessert!
12.Democracy ~ so downright thankful to enjoy a government of the people, by the people and for the people!
13. Decorating and Designing Interiors ~ something I thoroughly enjoy doing ~ probably in the top 5 things of favorite things to do.
So there you have it! Some more of the blessings God has blessed my life with! He Is GOOD!