1. Karla - it's been fun to be back in touch with this childhood friend thanks to Blogland!
2. Kiwi - love this yummy green fruit, mmmmm!
3.Kids - So thankful for the three kids God has blessed my life with.
4. Keeper at Home - VERY thankful to be able to be a Keeper at Home.
5. Kent - my cousin. The brave and adventurous one that enjoys galavanting all over the globe!
6. Kitchen - I REALLY enjoy my lovely pink and white kitchen with all its bunny and tea accoutrements.
7. Knead - one of my favorite hobbies is making bread and kneading the dough is the next best part.
The best being eating it hot out of the oven!
8. Knowledge - so thankful for the availablity of knowledge and the priviledge of processing and retaining knowledge.
9. Kapok Tree - a delightful restaurant in Clearwater FL that Dan and I went to one one of our first dates. He'll never forget the day or place because he erringly made the following remark as I was enjoying the architecture and ambience,
"This reminds me of the GBS cafeteria!"
I was astounded that he would dare bring the beloved Kapok Tree down to the level of a college cafeteria ! ;)
10. Kit Kats - one of my favorite candy bars. They always bring back fond childhood memories of afternoons spent reading books from the Ladybrand library and enjoying a Kit Kat from Okay Bazaars.
11. Krogers - If you've never been outside the country, you can't fully appreciate the cleanliness, variety, selection and safety of Krogers!
12. Keylime Pie - such a refreshing and delightful dessert! Yummy!
13. Kentucky and Kansas - two beautiful states I've enjoyed visiting in this great nation of ours.
Enjoy a wonderful evening!