June 19, 2008

Thursday Thirteen ~ "K"

It's Thursday again and time for me to re-numerate blessings that start with the letter "K"!

1. Karla - it's been fun to be back in touch with this childhood friend thanks to Blogland!

2. Kiwi - love this yummy green fruit, mmmmm!
3.Kids - So thankful for the three kids God has blessed my life with.

4. Keeper at Home - VERY thankful to be able to be a Keeper at Home.

5. Kent - my cousin. The brave and adventurous one that enjoys galavanting all over the globe!

6. Kitchen - I REALLY enjoy my lovely pink and white kitchen with all its bunny and tea accoutrements.

7. Knead - one of my favorite hobbies is making bread and kneading the dough is the next best part.
The best being eating it hot out of the oven!

8. Knowledge - so thankful for the availablity of knowledge and the priviledge of processing and retaining knowledge.

9. Kapok Tree - a delightful restaurant in Clearwater FL that Dan and I went to one one of our first dates. He'll never forget the day or place because he erringly made the following remark as I was enjoying the architecture and ambience,

"This reminds me of the GBS cafeteria!"


I was astounded that he would dare bring the beloved Kapok Tree down to the level of a college cafeteria ! ;)
10. Kit Kats - one of my favorite candy bars. They always bring back fond childhood memories of afternoons spent reading books from the Ladybrand library and enjoying a Kit Kat from Okay Bazaars.

11. Krogers - If you've never been outside the country, you can't fully appreciate the cleanliness, variety, selection and safety of Krogers!

12. Keylime Pie - such a refreshing and delightful dessert! Yummy!

13. Kentucky and Kansas - two beautiful states I've enjoyed visiting in this great nation of ours.

Enjoy a wonderful evening!







2 comments:

Michelle said...

How do you think of the all the words for the letter of the day???? That in itself would probably take all day let alone posting it. I really appreciate you as my friend. Have a wonderful day!! Michelle J.

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Great list! And how sweet of you to include me on your list!