September 23, 2008

Another Tuesday's Tea Time - At Last!

Don't these just look so yummy? A charming new bakery opened up just this month with the enticing name of
A Spoon Fulla Sugar.
With a name like that, Lorna and I couldn't resist! We chose
a Cinnamon Pecan Danish
and
a Nana's Meltaway
to have with our tea today. They are so yummy!
If you are anywhere near the Fields-Ertel/ Mason-Montgomery area,
do treat yourself to a most wonderful experience at A Spoon Fulla Sugar located in Enyart Square on Montgomery Road.
They also carry a delectable assortment of tea time treats like
Petit Fours, fruit tarts, mini cupcakes, etc., etc.
You won't be disappointed and their prices are very reasonable.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My husband and I wandered into this bakery and it is the cutest place. I absolutely love their sugar cookies and I am hooked. You also must try the cream filled chocolate cupcakes. I heard the cakes and cheesecakes are amazing too!

Kate