September 25, 2008

Thursday Thirten ~ "M"


Tomorrow marks one year of blogging for me! I had hoped to get in 100 posts by then but, alas . . .
Thirteen things beginning with the letter "M" that I'm thankful for in my life:
1. Mommy - My favorite lady in the whole wide world - and also my favorite title.
2. Martha's Vineyard, Manhattan, Mackinac Island - lovely places I've been blessed to visit.
3. Music - I love music whether it's classical, oldies, Big Band, jazz, Southern Gospel or hymns, music blesses my life.
4.Macaroni and Cheese - mmm, yummy! LOVE that stuff!
5. Mac Intosh Apples - the best for a delicious homemade apple pie.
6.Mail - regular daily delivery. Blessed to be an American enjoying this benefit.
7. Mercy - I will sing of the MERCIES of the LORD FOREVER!
8. Maps - Maps and Mapquest. Can you imagine living pre -maps?
9.Miracles - I'm a recipient of many miracles - the most precious of which is when He saved my soul from eternal damnation.
10. Magazines - I LOVE magazines - a trait I inherited from my Daddy ;) !
11. Missionary Kid - blessed to be among their ranks. They are THE MOST blessed kids in the WHOLE world!
12. Meredith - my mother's first name and my daughter's middle name. My mother was named for her mother's best friends, Marie and Edith - Meredith!
13. Milk - nothing like a glass of ice cold milk, milk chocolate, Milk Duds - mmm- anything made with milk!
Have a lovely evening and don't forget to stop by tomorrow for my One Year Blog-a-Versary party!

1 comment:

Karla Cook @ Roads to Everywhere said...

Welcome back! Glad to see you posting again! And happy blog-a-versary!