"G" is a very interesting letter - with two different ways of saying it in the English language. "G" as in God or "g" as in geranium. It doesn't take up as much space in the dictionary as some of the other letters and there seem to be alot more nouns than adjectives or adverbs.
Anyway, here are 13 "G's" I've encountered on my life's journey:
1. God - I serve a gracious and glorious God. I'm glad He's the Guardian of my soul. His glorious gift of grace makes my heart glow with genuine grateful love!
2. Groom - I married my gallant groom in Glencoe, Alabama - just outside of the city of Gadsden. Rev. William Gale (who introduced us) assisted my father in marrying us.
3. Gay - my middle name. When my mother chose that name in the late '60's, it meant happy and carefree.
4. Golden Gate Bridge - we crossed this grand structure in 2006 when we did a vacation/ furniture delivery to California.
5. Gingerbread - the white wooden kind on houses ~ LOVE that stuff! The more- the better!
6. Garden - One is nearer God's heart in a garden than anywhere else on earth - so the saying goes! I LOVE to garden - flowers more than vegies. A garden gate, a green grassy lawn, a gingerbread laden gazebo with garlands of gardenia and red geraniums planted all around ~ a wonderful place for a group of friends to gather! No, I don't have a gazebo but who wouldn't love one? By the way, don't you just love the picture at the top of this post?
7.Godiva chocolate - especially white chocolate truffles~mmmmmmm!
8. Grandparents - my fathers side is German. I have two wonderful grandmothers still living one 88 and one 92.
9. Guava - my very favorite fruit juice - mmm, yummy!
10. Groceries - shopping for groceries can be an interesting game. I'm so blessed to be an American where I can go from one beautiful, safe, clean, comfortable, well-stocked grocery store to the next and buy whatever I may need to feed my family. God bless America!
11. Glass -I really enjoy collecting pretty glass serving dishes and drinking glasses.
12. Garnet - my birth gem.
13. Gelatin - we have flavored gelatin for every Sunday dinner. It's actually good for you, strengthening nails and bones. A glass of un-gelled gelatin is the perfect remedy for those suffering with nosebleeds.
Have a wonderful Rest-of-the-Week!