May 22, 2008

Thursday Thirteen ~ "I"

Here are some blessings I enjoy or have enjoyed that start with the letter "I":
1. Ice Cream ~ mmm yummy! I don't really have a favorite ~ chocolate chip cookie dough, moose tracks and mint chocolate chip are among them though!
2. Ibuprophen ~ so thankful we have this wonderful pain reliever available .
3. Information ~ especially the immediate access to it via the internet!
4. Indiana ~ where my parents and two of my sisters and their families live ~ a beautiful state where I've spent 5 years of my life.
5. Images ~ I enjoy viewing images with the most wonderful gift of sight.
6. Influence ~ I 've been blessed by the most positive, godly influences which have made such an important impact on my life.
7. In-laws ~ I have the some of the best in-laws in the world!
8. Inspiration ~ positive influences are a daily inspiration to me ~ especially that of my Heavenly Father.
9. Interstates ~ living near a large city at the intersection of three states, I enjoy our country's wonderful interstate system.
10. Interaction ~ I enjoy interacting with my family ~ including the family of God.
11. Interior Design ~ love it!
12. Irises ~ such a beautiful intricate flower. I have white and purple ones blooming right now.
13. Irish heritage ~ one look at all my freckles and you know I'm Irish! My Great Grandma and Grandpa Fair came over from the old country.
I trust you're having a blessed week. I hope to publish a post tomorrow with pics and details of the Mother - Daughter Garden Tea I had Tuesday with 58 guests. I apologize for no posts the past couple of weeks. In planning a tea for 81 (23 either didn't show or cancelled the day of the tea), there hasn't been much time left for blogging! LOL!

2 comments:

Scooterblu's Whimsy~Rhonda said...

What an insightful post! Can't wait to see your pictures of the tea! :)

Have a great holiday weekend! ~Rhonda

Eileen said...

Denise it was so nice read your blog it was so interesting. It was very inspirational, I think. Sorry I haven't been here much. Still not up, but do have new pics. If you stop by. Looking for those pics. of the M/D Tea Banquet. Thanks for sharing. Hope you stop by.